Our client is a British company – one of the biggest manufacturer of lift platforms. Due to constatnt comapny development, we look for a new employees who could become a part of a dynamic team of proffesionals. Currently we are in charge of a recrutation project for a position of:
Work place: Buckinghamshire
Your main duties:
· Responsible for the engineering review of all customer orders, in line with generating / maintaining accurate build specifications and works order information on the companies manufacturing system
· Responsible for reviewing / approving efficient drawing issue / drawing changes, plus the control of there introduction, including stock control and updating the companies manufacturing system, plus control of drawing hardcopies
· Administration of controlled build and maintaining the accuracy of the companies bills of materials and part locations. Maintain and develop the build process documentation / instructions used in all areas of production.
· Review, control and implement effective and efficient improvements to engineering specifications, fixtures / tooling, build operations and logistics organisation
· Provide support to quality assurance / control activities with reference to supplier, customer and internal quality / engineering issues. Liaison and review with suppliers to resolve engineering queries and manufacturing / engineering cost down improvements. Responsible for hands on analysis, problem solving and development of all production processes, methods and engineering specifications.
· Development of the cellular manufacturing / flow line / single piece flow principles through each of the product / supply areas, including balancing, simplification, tooling, fixtures, and configuration / ergonomics of workstations.
· Logistics development through defining / implementing refined parts flow, location organisation and material control processes / kanban systems. Develop and maintain the practices necessary to achieve excellent housekeeping standards through 5S and Visual Factory
· Make versus buy analysis / costing to maximise commercial advantage. Liaison and review with suppliers to engineer cost out of component supply.
· Provide mechanical and electrical fault finding / problem solving support direct to production cells, maintaining fault diagnostics database.
· Education in hydraulic, electrical and mechanical systems
· Engineering, manufacturing and testing practices
· Degree level qualification or equivalent in Manufacturing Engineering or related discipline is preferred.
· Have the potential to implement change, making the manufacturing process lean. · Familiarity with all aspects of the project life cycle from design to production.
· Knowledge of CAD systems, ideally AutoCAD, to generate designs of parts and tooling.
· Interesting and challenging job in a pleasant environment· Negotiable salary
· 25 days holiday + bank holidays
· Health cover scheme
· Contributory pension
· Death in service / life insurance
If you are interested please e mail your CV to: email@example.com
Please add the following statement to your application: I hereby declare that all the facts and information for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the above mentioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (Dz. Ust. No. 133, item 883)
523 liczba wyświetleń, 2 dzisiaj
Informacje o autorze ogłoszenia.
- Dodane przez: Polishpersonnel
- Użytkownik od: 14 marca 2014
Inne ogłoszenia użytkownika: Polishpersonnel
- Nie znaleziono innych ogłoszeń tego użytkownika.